IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Known professionally as: Maria Beltre
Email address: email@example.com
Registered address: 1865 Benson Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11214-9997, United States
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
WE COLLECT THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF INFORMATION
- Information you provide to us directly: when you register for an account via email, we collect your full name, password, and email address.
- Technical information we collect:
- Any use of Could Be Maria’s website and/or software may result in the collection of technical information such as your computer’s IP address, mobile device identifier, meta data, operating system, browser name/version, the referring web page, requested page; such information is used to help us understand the overall usage pattern of our website and software.
- We also use third-party analytics tools to help us measure how you use our website. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including how you like to use our software and website which can help us in improving our Service.
- Could Be Maria may invite you to provide information through feedback on features on our website or software; we may send out e-mail inviting feedback or offering products and services; or we may ask you for information concerning support of our products or services. Your response to these communications may require you to submit personal information and opinions.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we receive to:
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service
- Provide personalised content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- Develop and test new products and features
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technology problems
- Automatically update Could Be Maria’s application on your device
We have set out below, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out below.
- To register you as a new customer
- To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Manage payments, fees, and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
- To manage our relationship with you which will include:
- (b) Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
- To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
- To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
- To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Type of data
- Identity, contact, transaction, marketing and communications, identity, profile, usage, technical
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
- Performance of a contract with you
- Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)
- Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
- Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services, to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business)
- Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)
- Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
- Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)
PURPOSE OF USING YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
Promotional offers from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
Opting out You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside of Could Be Maria without your consent, except as noted in this Policy. Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content not personal information with potential business partners, service providers as a way of improving our service and providing relevant content. This will be done under confidentiality terms.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- We may be required to disclose your information without your prior consent by law for the following reasons:
- Comply with law or legal process
- Protect and defend our rights and property, or the rights and property of a third party
- Protect us against misuse or unauthorized use of any of Could Be Maria’s products, software, services, or other proprietary materials
- Prevent death or imminent bodily harm. prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
- Storage and Processing:
- We use commercially reasonable precautions to help keep your personal information safe and stored securely. However, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Could Be Maria or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Could Be Maria, at all times.
- Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the social media services in which you connect to. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, Could Be Maria, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
- Email our support to know about deleting your account team firstname.lastname@example.org
Could Be Maria does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA or the UK, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing us at Support@couldbemariacom.zendesk.com.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by email.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.